Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm an avid motorcyclist and cruise ship passenger. I also enjoy building things and classic cars. And I've been known to build a computer or two.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trip #1 - Aberdeen Dam

This first dam is now history.  While on another ride, I worked a route that would take us up to the Lake Aberdeen dam which is just east of the city of Aberdeen..  


Here's the evidence that I made it.




The spillway



My group at the lake



My wife and I over the spillway



Another few dam fans (my wife, Angela taking the picture, Gary Paul, and Hooters "Merriwether Lewis"):



In any event it was a great day for riding and we encountered a number of RCMC riders (I saw more FJR's than I've ever seen on the road) along with ST's and lots of Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment